Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Questions on terms

Good Morning, Quick question about cooking height terminology. I have an adjustable rig and woo setup and use them to adjust height on my cooking surface.(SS/cast iron grill or Pizza stone) I use CI grill on firebox for steaks (direct) plate setter with grill (indirect) , woo with CI Or ss grill at felt line (raised) and AR with grill on top (dome) am I using the right terms for each? I have another question and want to make sure I have these terms straight. As always, thanks of your support.
-The Goat
Marietta, GA
XL BGE

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 9,748

I don't have the CGS equipment but your terms make sense to me-and one more you need to know very well-SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) 

:)
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs 
    Pit Barrel Cooker
    ABC-