Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Errr, propane problem....

Yes, I know "propane" is a four-letter word here, but many of still have a gasser (the "Re-Heater" as I call mine now) and I do too. Yesterday I had the tank re-filled at a local place Ive used for years. The gasser worked fine besides needing a fill-up this week, but now it wont burn and there is an oily liquid eeking out when I cheated the supply line valve to see why It wont run with a newly filled tank. Soooo...my new tank pf propane wont burn, there is no noticable pressure in the tank when I purge the line, just a bubbly, oily liquid coming out. Any propane experts have any ideas for me?
When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)

Comments