Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Errr, propane problem....

Options
Yes, I know "propane" is a four-letter word here, but many of still have a gasser (the "Re-Heater" as I call mine now) and I do too. Yesterday I had the tank re-filled at a local place Ive used for years. The gasser worked fine besides needing a fill-up this week, but now it wont burn and there is an oily liquid eeking out when I cheated the supply line valve to see why It wont run with a newly filled tank. Soooo...my new tank pf propane wont burn, there is no noticable pressure in the tank when I purge the line, just a bubbly, oily liquid coming out. Any propane experts have any ideas for me?
When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)

Comments