Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday night lights

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
I was able to procure a few of my favorite cigars... AVO Lounge. Not sold in many shoppes but Baby Girl's dorm is 5 blocks from there. Going to the Seigel High football game but having a stick and a scotch with my friend before. Put 2 racks of St Louis style ribs on and we'll smuggle those in. The folks we sit with have gotten used to me bringing food. Hope it doesn't rain.. But will be there regardless.

Y'all have a good weekend.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    I'm having some Evan Williams green label and some Copenhagen. #poorandoverworked
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Evan Williams black label and some Copenhagen here....it's build-a-fence weekend and I'm mentally preparing for digging post holes in the morning

Options
    Woodford Reserve and Apple Skoal.....don't get much better.   Oh yeah, and 3 glasses of red wine at a great local restaurant.   Tomorrow seared tuna. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    And a blue ray in the theater....it's going to be a good weekend!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Evan Williams black label and some Copenhagen here....it's build-a-fence weekend and I'm mentally preparing for digging post holes in the morning

When the bottom of the hole gets wet, stop digging, you'll flood the parish. 
    Watching the Seahawks and Green Bay with a glass of Aberlour single malt, counting the moments until I take SWMBO and two of the grandkids to the airport tomorrow, they are off to Disneyland. I don't do Disney. I get to stay home and paint the house. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • nolaegghead
    edited August 2013
    Options

When the bottom of the hole gets wet, stop digging, you'll flood the parish. 
    Watching the Seahawks and Green Bay with a glass of Aberlour single malt, counting the moments until I take SWMBO and two of the grandkids to the airport tomorrow, they are off to Disneyland. I don't do Disney. I get to stay home and paint the house. 
    I refuse to go to Disneyland.  I'm in the same boat with the house painting.  Going to start that soon.  We got 10 years out of the last paint job, which is pretty good for here.   I bought a gas auger so the post holes won't be too bad.  They're beasts - 4x4 galvanized steel.  Fence is solid galvanized steel with fleur de lis finials, 6' tall.
    Options
    Trying 1792 and the norm of Grizzly Wintergreen

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    Lots of smokeless tabacco users on here. I wouldn't have guessed.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Gave it up over 10 years ago and still have dreams about it- skoal straight was always my favorite.
    Greensboro, NC
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Lots of smokeless tabacco users on here. I wouldn't have guessed.
    Not proud of it, but I have an addiction problem.  I'd swear in front of a court they put crack in Copenhagen.  Oh wait, that's nicotine.  Lots of it.
    Options
    I wish I had the willpower to quit. About 2years ago I switched to pouches. I know it's no better for you but my dentist said it was easier on my gums when I had my grafts done.

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Quit smoking over 30 years ago, nothing worse for smokers than a reformed smoker....I am a PITA. 
    Used to chew and tuck Copenhagen, now it is only the odd cigar, and like all politicians, I do not inhale. 
    @nolaegghead - fence sounds awesome, either you are protecting the property (neighbourhood turning bad on you?) or maybe your good lady is opening a hospital... Have fun with the auger, I've been spun around by those a number of times. 
    Bought a sprayer at HF, $170 - done two sheds to practise, works great. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!