Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Our favorite delivery vehicle

My husband was in the middle of nowhere North Dakota and saw this.  I told him he should have hijacked it.  :)

Jen

Lakeville, MN

·

Comments

• Letz4wheelLetz4wheel Posts: 232
    If they keep up all this advertising the word is going to get out :-??
    Southern Indiana
    ·
  • **** - half my neighborhood has one. I think most the lurkers on this site are them :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • Everywhere in North Dakota is nowhere North Dakota......
    Fighting Sioux Hockey
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,812
    JenGang said:
    My husband was in the middle of nowhere North Dakota and saw this.  I told him he should have hijacked it.  :)
    Why didn't he? Hell, @henapple makes a good living hijacking Ozark Oak trucks like that and then selling lump for nothing to us. You can make lots more money when you have  nothing in you product for cost....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·