Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - Yakatori grill

Just pulled my first Taobao trigger - on a grill for street food.  It is the 40cm version of below (no stand), and was 37RMB, about 6 bucks.

I love the skewered mystery meat grilling in asia on these things. 

It arrives tomorrow, and I fly back to the US on Sunday.  What could go wrong? :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
·

Comments

• Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    edited August 2013
    Do not be fooled by my last name. Though I am 1/4 Chinese (Grandad full-blooded, married a white woman from Gainesville GA, my Dad is 1/2 Chinese, married my Mom who was from Forest Park GA, making me and my brother 1/4), I cannot read anything on that website.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • Me neither! I had an accomplice.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,776

Very cool, but you could always cook yakitori on the Egg. Maybe not as much, but its possible.image

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Looking good @Griffin.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,776
    Can't wait to see what you put out on your $6 grill. M ake sure to take pics.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • I'm sure of one thing, I'll get my monies worth.

Sure thing on the pics.
    ·