We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers
for a backyard grill out, some brats
before a baseball game or searing a steak
for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!
Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340
I like my beef to still be moooo-ing when it's on my plate.
Check it out. Let me know what you think.
- Season the steak. (Salt, Pepper, Hickory seasoning by Grill Shakers)
- Heat up egg to 750 degrees
- Throw steak on grill (Lid Closed)
- After 45 seconds, rotate the steak 45 degrees
- After another 45 seconds, flip the steak
- After another 45 seconds, rotate the steak 45 degrees
- After final 45 seconds, remove and enjoy.