It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken
. Ice Cream Sandwiches
are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger
or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise
. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!
Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340
I like my beef to still be moooo-ing when it's on my plate.
Check it out. Let me know what you think.
- Season the steak. (Salt, Pepper, Hickory seasoning by Grill Shakers)
- Heat up egg to 750 degrees
- Throw steak on grill (Lid Closed)
- After 45 seconds, rotate the steak 45 degrees
- After another 45 seconds, flip the steak
- After another 45 seconds, rotate the steak 45 degrees
- After final 45 seconds, remove and enjoy.