Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Going back to work tomorrow after 2 1/2 weeks off soooo here we go

DawnlDawnl Posts: 185
Had all the apps you see plus pasta in vodka sauce with naan bread.  I really would like to stay home and cook like this every night but that cottage needs to be paid for.
P8200026.JPG
4288 x 3216 - 3M
P8200029.JPG
4288 x 3216 - 3M
P8200031.JPG
4288 x 3216 - 3M
Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
·

Comments

• That stuffed zucchini looks tasty and beautiful!  What did you fill it with?  I've been really wanting to do some zucchini like that.
    Kelley 
    Egging with NoJokeSmoke (Bruce) in SW Austin, Texas
    ·
  • Que_n_BrewQue_n_Brew Posts: 547
    Wow! =D>
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • DawnlDawnl Posts: 185
    Very simple, red & green peppers, tomatoes minus the seeds & pulp, fresh basil, garlic, cheese bread crumbs salt & pepper.  cooked indirect @300 for about 1 hour.
    ·
  • DawnlDawnl Posts: 185
    Oh, forgot to post a pic of my watermelon growing, people said it wouldn't happen due to the lack of bees to pollunate.  Have 4 growing in my tiny back yard.  Woo Hoo.
    P8200028.JPG
    4288 x 3216 - 3M
    ·