Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Thank God For Firefighters & Prayers For Idaho

Thank God for those that go into harm's way to fight wild fires and protect lives and property.  Prayers for those in Idaho fighting or are affected by this fire.

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,906
    I guess I'm getting old... Some guy runs a football, or makes a movie and makes millions. Our fire fighters, teachers, police, etc.. That forge our future and protect us get squat. For years we had to donate supplies to out kid's teachers... But crack head athletes get....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Seconded. I'm in the middle of Maclean's Young Men and Fire about the Mann Gulch fire: http://www.amazon.com/Young-Men-Fire-Norman-Maclean/dp/0226500624 Wrenching stuff.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• @henapple - Life is seldom fair.  Is it fair A-Rod (alleged cheater) has millions in the bank?  Nope.  Is it fair someone found a private picture of you showing off your forbidden love of bacon and splashed it all over the place?  Nope.  Sh!t happens.