Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ribs and salmon

Did my first ribs on the egg today and they turned out great. Kept the temp at 225 for 3 hrs misting them with fruit juice every hour. Then 275 for one more hour, after that finished with some Sweet Baby Ray's for 30 minutes. The salmon sit there for about 50 minutes while I brushed on brown sugar, soy sauce and lime juice. Oh almost forgot did a small pack of country style ribs also, put them on after about 2 hrs into the cook. It all turned out great. I'm liking this egg stuff.
image.jpg 277.2K

Comments

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 3,117
    That's a good-looking grill.  Nice variety.  Keep up the good work. 

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• td66snrftd66snrf Posts: 836
    You should be proud of that meal. Looks great.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser