Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

nolaegghead knows his stuff

I haven't yet cooked the andouille that nolaegghead cold smoked and cured, but he hooked me up with some loose sausage that he made as well and we cooked that tonight (no pics as I didn't have my phone with me) by browning it and serving it with Mrs. Parallel's fresh homemade red gravy and angle hair pasta along with garlic bread and a salad. Wow! It was great! Thanks so much @noloegghead!

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.

Comments

• Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Sorry if you get an "off topic" email. My finger hit that button instead of like.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• ParallelParallel Posts: 416
    It's all good.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    edited August 2013
    CT... Yeah, sorry. Waaaay OT. My bad. Won't happen again!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer