Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Meatloaf

GK59GK59 Posts: 501

Well I gave it the All American try and tried meat loaf. Needed some tweaking , but over all real tasty. My neighbor who hates meatloaf may be a convert. Had 3 or 4 bites after I grilled His steaks. His son wanted to put steak sauce on it ,then realized ----Hey I don't need any.

BTW who's the putz that says if there are no pics it didn't happen. In your face!

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

Comments

• onedbguruonedbguru Posts: 694
    I may have to try this... how long and at what temp?
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,790

Looks tasty.  Who doesn't love meatloaf on the grill!  I do mine at about 400 dome until the internal reaches 155 or so.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• bicktravbicktrav Posts: 467
    That looks awesome!  What temp were you at?
    Southern California
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Sweet

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Cooked @350-375* for about an hour. 160* IT

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• BustersdadBustersdad Posts: 258
    Looks great...all of our meatloaf meals are now done on the egg
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    I could only get the ground chuck. No pork. So I got about 1.5# of rib pork chops and ground it myself.
    I am just amMAZing (and Blue) myself. And yes I did write the recipe down. But I'm drinking again and ready to do burgers. TaTa.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI