Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Oops

Lesson learned, pull the Maverick out of the gasser before doing the quick dinner thing. Oh, don't grab the rack with your bare hands when you try to save the Maverick. It hurts.
image.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 2M

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
·

Comments

• Only one thing to say... Oh schertz!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    That will teach you a lesson on using your gasser!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • RaleighGuyRaleighGuy Posts: 185
    edited August 2013
    MBA candidate?

"A word to the wise ain't necessary-it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

·
  • GQuizGQuiz Posts: 671
    Touché' @RaleighGuy. A little of the sting is gone... Amazon has the Maverick on sale for $35. So I'll think of it as a good bottle of bourbon consumed. Instead of my liver smarting, my fingers hurt.
    So, go Wolfpack! Beat Duke.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
    ·
  • RaleighGuyRaleighGuy Posts: 185
    @GQuiz:  Just pulling your chain. Saw your earlier post about graduating soon. Congrats! I have about 1 more year left until I complete my MBA.

"A word to the wise ain't necessary-it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,367
    Ouch!  Sorry to hear that.  I haven't had propane in the BGE accessory storage unit for about 3 years now so I can't make that mistake.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·