Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

General Tso's Chicken Drums on the Mini

Simple, but good. We used the Iron Chef brand of General Tso Sauce. Dusted the chicken drums with baking powder and a sweet rub, tossed them on the Mini BGE raised direct, then tossed them in some General Tso Sauce after they were finished. Can't get too much cheaper and tastier than that. :) Served up with some Sweet Potato Waffle Fries.

image.jpg 2.2M
image.jpg 2.3M

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 5,415
    Will be tryin that soon

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,239
    You are putting that Mini to use @Dyal_SC. You know sweet potatoes have a bunch of carbs, dont'cha? I learned me that last week. Not much better than just having french fries. Now if you are doing it for the taste,that's a totally different story...

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,684
    Looks good, but two wings is a tease in my house!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,986
    @Griffin , yeah I know. :) I lost 11 pounds with the low carb thing to kick start the weight loss. Still watching the bread and sugar intake somewhat, but slowly adding carbs back to my diet. I did the sweet potato waffle fries for the taste. :D
    @Chubbs , look closer... I had 3. :D