Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chicken Satay

Made Chicken Satay and Peanut Sauce tonight...it was a recipe I had done previously but it sounded good today. Cooked raised direct 450 grate.
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
image.jpg 808K
image.jpg 916.4K
image.jpg 583.4K
image.jpg 802.6K
·

Comments

• BotchBotch Posts: 3,281
    Yum, we used to order peanut Satay as appetizers at a local Thai-fusion restaurant during Happy Hour.  
    Care to share the recipe?  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,067
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,145
    edited August 2013
    Just saw this, thanks - have some chicken breasts in the fridge that I had no idea what I would do with for tomorrow's dinner. Haven't done satay in some time. Usually do with Thai rice, but those taters look really good, must give them a try.
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,063
    Those look good. Will add to the list!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    I agree with @caliking they look great and I shall make them soon!  =P~
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,583
    Looks great! What is your side dish? Looks like potatoes, cucumber and red onion?
    ·
  • CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,067
    @Dyal_SC the side dish was a grilled potato salad and was great. See this post: http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1155650/grilled-potato-and-cucumber-salad#latest
    ·