Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Green Lightening Shrimp

Thank you Necessary Indulgences for the recipe for Green Lightening Shrimp. I finally tried it tonight and it was delish. My husband declared it a keeper. I served it with grilled jalapeno corn and garlic green beans..image
image.jpg 854.8K
·

Comments

• Beautiful plate @scaryangel, thanks for posting the pic. How long were those shrimp on? They look to be cooked really nicely.
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,406
    Gracious!! That looks remarkable! I still haven't given this recipe a go. Need to soon!
    ·
  • scaryangelscaryangel Posts: 134
    Cooked the shrimp about 2 - 3 minutes on each side.
    ·
  • GoatseggGoatsegg Posts: 108
    Looks tasty. Nice job.

-The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

·
  • Looks awesome!  And I love the idea of jalapeño corn . . .  yum! 
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Look great, Scary !  Coincidentally, I had my first jalapeño corm at a cafe yesterday.  Difference was that it was creamed corn.  I loved it.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·