Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

posting photo

What is the best way to do it?  I was trying to move it from photo bucket using the URL but the text is all that shows up.  
Dan, Columbia,Mo.
·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,169
    Did you try to post? When I add urls, the text shows up in the edit box but converts to the picture once I post.
    ·
  • revolver1revolver1 Posts: 352
    I think I tried it that way, but its not converting. I have no problem on the Eggersforum.
    Dan, Columbia,Mo.
    ·
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,149
    Just click the "attach a file" link at the lower left hand side of the text box when you are posting. Then browse your computer for the file you want to post. 
    ·
  • Letz4wheelLetz4wheel Posts: 235
    When i hit attach file i get the little icon that sez choose file. It is greyed out and wont let me click on it. Any ideas? I am on an ipad also if that makes a diff. Thanks
    Southern Indiana
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,495
    edited August 2013
    On the iPad your software needs to be at least iOS 6.1 for the "attach file" to work. Try updating and see if it works for you then.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • revolver1revolver1 Posts: 352
    After getting the photo bucket app, my iPad works perfectly.  Just a little slow loading.  
    Dan, Columbia,Mo.
    ·
    That could very well be it Mattman...if I had been able to post it you might have seen your OO by now :)
    Southern Indiana
    ·
    Is it like Christmas in Henderson?

·
    It will be. Right now it is like Christmas in Nashville. Tomorrow it will be Christmas in IA. You get the picture your OO will be well travelled :)
    Southern Indiana
    ·
    Awesome!!! Nothing better than OO that is multi-cultural

·
    edited August 2013
    Well lookie there...update OS is a go. Except I turned the truck over.
    image.jpg 123K
    Southern Indiana
    ·
    Atleast the Dr Peppers are OK!!!

·