Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Lump run

LitLit Posts: 2,577

Was slow at work so borrowed a friends card and went to restaurant depot. Not a huge fan of royal oak but at $8.99 a bag its hard to beat. I had to use wicked good on a high temp cook this weekend and it took 30 minutes with a fan to get the egg to 700 and I hate wasting my good lump on high heat cooks. Not all this is for me. On another note this was the first time I ever looked in their meat department and they have some good looking meat at good prices. Choice Angus packers were $2.44 a pound and they looked really nice. My poor Accord gets treated like a truck.image.image