Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Gorton's Tilapia Fillets, from your Grocer's Freezer Case

BotchBotch Posts: 3,623
I may get banned for this, but....
Was thinking I was going to have sushi for supper tonight, but at the last minute wanted to grill.  The only thing in the frig/freezer was a box of frozen fish fillets.  I figured, why not?  
Preheated the Small to 400, platesetter legs up, CI grid flat side up, alder chips.  They cooked quickly, and weren't too damn bad.  Homemade guacamole and sliced tomatos finished the meal.  
Probably not something you'd cook for your friends, but much better than baked in the oven.  
Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  
Ogden, Utard.  

• BotchBotch Posts: 3,623
    Next week, smoked corn dogs!   :D
    Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  
    Ogden, Utard.  
  • Im guessing you would be one of those guys who would try the petri dish hamburger.

Little Rock, AR

• tnbarbqtnbarbq Posts: 248
    Sometime you just have to make do with what you've got.
    Mid TN. Hangin' in the 'Boro. MIM Judge