Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Steak, baked potato and corn on cob

Fired up the small today and settled it in at 400*. Put EVO on the potatoes and sprinkled S&P and some garlic salt on them and then let them bake for about 1 hour. 20 minutes after the potatoes on I put 3 ears of corn on, I had soaked them for about 1/2 hour, peeled back the husk and slathered them with butter and seasoning. Onto the egg for about 30-40 minutes. On to the large egg, indirect at 300*, for the steaks. Pulled them at 110 ( as per Granny, Thank you) foiled them and removed plate setter, brought the egg up to  600 and seared the steaks, well garlic bread was grilling on the small. It was a great meal, eat outside on the deck tonight. Very relaxing, loved it. Sorry about the messy plated shot, we were to busy chowing down.
Large, small, and a mini

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,451
    Very nice meal. I'd hit that.
    It's not a science, it's an art. And it's flawed.
    - Camp Hill, PA
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,660
    That cook will work.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Well done.