Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My stainless steel table

2»

Comments

• radamoradamo Posts: 359
    Are these stainless tables available commercially in the NY (Long Island) area?  They look great and durable.

Long Island, NY
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,526

I really have to look into these. Like it.

If you don't mind me asking what are the reinforcements on the edges for? Where there are rivets?

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • GoatseggGoatsegg Posts: 108
    @radamo- the guy the built the table is in Roswell, GA and the cost to deliver would probably not make sense. @aviator- the table top connects to the frame under the corner braces. The rest is welded.
    -The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

·
    Challenger seems to be my best commercial option.  Thanks for the info.

Long Island, NY
    ·
  • GoatseggGoatsegg Posts: 108
    @radamo- Tspud1 posted some pics of SS tables earlier in this thread. You may want to check with him.
    -The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

·
    @Goatsegg- Yes, those tables look pretty nice. 

@Tspud1- Where are those tables you posted from?  
    Long Island, NY
    ·
  • Tspud1Tspud1 Posts: 337
    I make them
    ·
  • HicHic Posts: 350
    @GoatsEgg I live in the Roswell area, what was the cost of the table roughly? I'm still debating building a table, buying a table or just leaving it in the nest and getting side table.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

·
  • Wow. That's gorgeous. A SS table for my XL is looking more and more like a necessity
    ·