Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Screw the pork, I'm drinking this marinade!

We're egging pork tenderloin and corn on the cob tonight. I'm going to give the tenderloins a teriyaki glaze and decided that I would put together a brine/marinade for the pork. So I put in a chopper:
juice of 1 naval orange
juice of one lime
about a third of a can of crushed pineapple
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
2 teaspoons of siracha
2 teaspoons of chili powder

Decided to give it a taste and oh my gosh this is delicious. I think I just might leave the pork in the fridge and drink this stuff through a straw!
Birmingham, AL
XL, Small, and Mini BGEs
·

Comments

• From the thread title, I was expecting booze as the featured ingredient.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,706
     I think I just might leave the pork in the fridge and drink this stuff through a straw!
    Just add some Vodka and you're good to go...!
    Packerland, Wisconsin

·
  • Sorry to let you down Fred. Like ChokeOnSmoke eluded to, that can be fixed in a jiffy!
    Birmingham, AL
    XL, Small, and Mini BGEs
    ·