Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

An observation-BGE related-time and space

Heading to the finish-line on an over night pork butt; several beers on I have had the ephiphany that I am always allowed space and time to finish the cook unencumbered by rules, regs or SWMBO.  You cannot place a value on that...at least in my world.  An observation-YMMV-

Louisville
·

Comments

• mdoziermdozier Posts: 86
    It's the great BGE time-space continuum. Magic.
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,290
    Aw life is good in the land of Kentucky Jelly. \:D/

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,779
    @bud812-would that you were correct; have a great weekend!
    Louisville
    ·
    @CANMAN176-and the reason for the disagreement is...I need some enlightenment.
    Louisville
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,234
    Funny correlation: I'm listening to and marveling at the TED radio hour about how the universe is expanding faster and faster. Some day far in the future we will no longer be able to see stars because the speed of light will not be able to overcome the ever-increasing distance.

What is the correlation? What the hell is in this egg smoke?!
    ·
    @Eggselsior-Roger that but I am always reminded of the following pearl of wisdom "Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes."  And I am chasing the end....
    Louisville
    ·