Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Working on secret project - need side view of egg...

chucklschuckls Posts: 399
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I can't tell you what, or I'd have to egg you, but I do need a side view of the large egg, with dimensions. [p]Any tips or links will be much appreciated![p]Chuck
·

Comments

• eggoreggor Posts: 777
    chuckls,[p]If nobody else comes up with something, i can help out. I'll send you a copy once i take a few measurements.[p]Scott

·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,443
    IMG_0300.jpg
    <p />chuckls,
    not sure how precise you need but the side view isn't different than this front view measurement-wise. Roughly speaking the bottom is about 19" tall and the dome is 11.5 or 12" with the rain cap on. Width wise the large is 21" at it's opening. HTH

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • eggoreggor Posts: 777
    Ron, GOOD POINT, i'm not sure why chuckls wants the side view when he can get a full frontal. LOL[p]Scott

·
  • chucklschuckls Posts: 399
    RRP,[p]Thanks for posting the pic & dimensions. [p]Stay tuned, somethings up![p]Chuck
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    eggor,
    Well, ahem, a side view would give one a glimpse of the posterior... Phooooaaaarrrrr![p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
    ·