Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Working on secret project - need side view of egg...

chucklschuckls Posts: 399
edited 6:56PM in EggHead Forum
I can't tell you what, or I'd have to egg you, but I do need a side view of the large egg, with dimensions. [p]Any tips or links will be much appreciated![p]Chuck

Comments

• eggoreggor Posts: 777
    chuckls,[p]If nobody else comes up with something, i can help out. I'll send you a copy once i take a few measurements.[p]Scott

• RRPRRP Posts: 21,818
    IMG_0300.jpg
    <p />chuckls,
    not sure how precise you need but the side view isn't different than this front view measurement-wise. Roughly speaking the bottom is about 19" tall and the dome is 11.5 or 12" with the rain cap on. Width wise the large is 21" at it's opening. HTH

L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
  • eggoreggor Posts: 777
    Ron, GOOD POINT, i'm not sure why chuckls wants the side view when he can get a full frontal. LOL[p]Scott

• chucklschuckls Posts: 399
    RRP,[p]Thanks for posting the pic & dimensions. [p]Stay tuned, somethings up![p]Chuck
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    eggor,
    Well, ahem, a side view would give one a glimpse of the posterior... Phooooaaaarrrrr![p]TNW

The Naked Whiz