Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Maverick ET-732 - No longer needed

Had it about a year, no longer needed since I splurged on a CyberQ Wifi.  Haven't had any issues with it, both probes working fine.

What can I expect to get for it?  Anybody looking for one?

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Give it to an Egger on the forum and make a real good friend or not.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• wibrewerwibrewer Posts: 21
    I'm not opposed to that.  Maybe somebody wants to cover shipping, or trade for their favorite rub?!
  • just got my maverick in the mail today :-O

North Alabama - Roll Tide

LBGE 2013

• I would be interested
  • BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 213
    I'll trade for beer.
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • I will cover the shipping to Alabama!  Let me know
    "Live Fast, Die Fun"

LBGE

Roll Tide 
  • wibrewerwibrewer Posts: 21
    Spoken for. Thanks.
  • SpringramSpringram Posts: 426
    I do like the remote feature of the Maverick. I use both the Guru and the Maverick on long cooks.

Springram
    Spring, Texas

LBGE and Mini