Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Flatiron sammich

AviatorAviator Posts: 1,560
edited July 2013 in EggHead Forum

Nothing too special, but tasted like heaven. So it earned a post here. Flat iron steak from Costco. Peppers ans onions sliced, seasoned with evoo, s&p. Veggies done on the wok at rocket launch temps. Flat iron went on the large with PS3 woo and grid at felt, with the CI grid on the ring below. Around 450 or so till it came to 135-140. Then pulled and rested when I took that pic. Removed the top grid and let the egg fly and seared about a min each side. imageimage

imageimage

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

Comments

• Looks great - a lot of times the veggies are just as good as the meat.  What did you put on the steak?
    Suwanee Georgia - suburb north of Atlanta
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 8,600
    That's a fine looking Chattanooga Cheesteak!  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• AviatorAviator Posts: 1,560
    Looks great - a lot of times the veggies are just as good as the meat.  What did you put on the steak?
    DP cow lick. Tasty.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 3,968
    Heck yeah!  That looks tasty!