Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pizza Stone

dizzy1dizzy1 Posts: 34
I'm considering a pizza stone what features do you think are important? ( thickness size material ) I have a large BGE. What brand do you like? Where did you get them.

Comments

• Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 1,182
    Ceramic Grill Store. They're forum friends and sell a great product. Highly recommended!

B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • BGE also has nice stones.  I have not compared cost.  Quality wise, you can't miss with either CGS or BGE pizza stones.

.......................................................................................

Flint, Michigan

Where shootings and tap water are equally deadly

My fleet of eggs: XL, Small & Mini.

• bcranbcran Posts: 37
    I've used my Pampered Chef stone up to 700 degrees multiple times without any issues....but, I know others have had issues with them breaking.  I'm waiting for a reason to get a new one.
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273
    Happy with my Bed Bath and Beyond special.
    Cookin in Texas
  • dihtndihtn Posts: 222
    We found a 14" BGE stone this evening at our local hardware store that stocks BGE's for $39.00.  Bought it and can't wait to try it!!