Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Prime Rib on the Egg makes me Happy Happy Happy

probably my best work yet....unbelievable
image.jpg 279.6K
image.jpg 245.9K
image.jpg 262.8K
image.jpg 285.6K
image.jpg 259.9K
image.jpg 241K

• TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
    the finished product
    image.jpg 233.7K
    image.jpg 240.6K
  • milesbrown4milesbrown4 Posts: 314
    Just salt & pepper I take it.  Great looking cook

• jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,824

@TarHeelBBQ. what a great group of pictures!

As well as a terrific job of cooking, you obviously chose a beautiful piece of dead cow.

Also, nothing like a Napa Valley Cab with rare prime rib (except maybe an Oregon one)!

Well done.

John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
    Thanks Folks!! Good rule of thumb. Never leave napa!!! Oregon has some very nice vino as well. Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Salt. Fantastic. Really really good. Best work yet on the egg I think.
  • Looks great. I love me some prime rib on the egg! Well done!
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,767
    Crap. Your pictures make me happy - but only 1 happy. I'd have to eat that to get happy happy happy. PM me and I'll send you my address.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX