Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Quick Brisket Help Please

TravisTravis Posts: 7
I am 14 hours into a cook on a 16 pound whole brisket indirect at 235.  The thickest part of the flat is at 195 and the point and that thick part of the flat are super tender, however, the thinner part of the flat is still quite firm, should I pull now and ftc or should I continue to let the brisket move towards 200-205 and see if the thinner part will get more tender?
·

Comments

• tnbarbqtnbarbq Posts: 248
    Hope this isn't too late.  I'd take it to 200 then wrap it.  How did it come out?
    Scooter 
    Mid TN. Hangin' in the 'Boro. MIM Judge
    ·