Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Stuffed chicken legs on Mini

MarkasefMarkasef Posts: 5
edited July 2013 in EggHead Forum

This is a combined technique, cooking first indirectly and then finishing on the grill.

Stuff the deboned, beautiful free-ranged chicken legs with chopped chicken liver, rosemary, thyme and basil. Season well, wrap it into tin foil. Cook it on the stone for 35 minutes on approx. 350.

Take it out, leave it cool down, wrap it out. Finish it on the cast iron grill on 400, 5-5- minutes on both sides. Brush it with the juice remaining in the foil.

Rich, moist, full of flavour.

Big Green Egg Mini: a Legend! :-)

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 8,747
    looks like a nifty cook!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 21,561
    nice job!

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 21,561
    did you debone?

• MarkasefMarkasef Posts: 5