Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good deal on an All-clad copper pan

Options
nolaegghead
nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
Stopped by Williams Sonoma today and they had an All-clad copper pan, normally $375 for $179.  Of course, I can't pass up a deal.  This is a very useful pan - you'll use the heck out of it.  Has a lid.  Very heavy, copper core throughout.  Anyway, I think this deal is at all WS stores, I bought the last one at this store.

The Pan.

Comments

• BigGreenBamaGriller
    Options
    Nola,

Is it just this pan that's on sale? I've been eyeing the regular 12" saute pan for a few years.
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
  • J_Que
    J_Que Posts: 223
    Options

Nice deal Nola! I Love the copper core line. Made in America and right in my home state of PA.

I've been picking pieces up one by one when they go on sale. You should check out a place called Cookware & More. They have a online store that sells Irregulars at around 30% off. Twice a year they take an additional 20% off. They are Irregulars, but you would never know it. I've bought 4 pieces and could not find a single scratch on anyone of them.

I know all the rules, but the rules do not know me.

Small, Medium, 2 Large, XL ,Stumps XL Stretch, Workhorse 1975
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Williams Sonoma Outlet consistently has All-Clad for 40% off. I grabbed the simmer/sauté copper core for 95 bucks. Awesome for sauces.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Nola,

Is it just this pan that's on sale? I've been eyeing the regular 12" saute pan for a few years.
    They had another All-clad frying pan in clearance...but it had some non-stick surface on it so I didn't even really look at it.