Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

(OT) What are you doing this weekend, besides egging?

13»

Comments

• LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 748
    My baby turns 2yrs old tmrw. Smoking 23lbs of butts for about 40 ppl.
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,768
    My favorite ladies have a salon day tomorrow.

Me, gonna spend it getting pickled in my BIL pool to try and beat the heat.
    ·
  • HolepuncherHolepuncher Posts: 256
    In-laws anniversary, going to Maggianos for the celebration, weird time 3:30,waited to late for reservations. First Saturday off in a long time.
    Hendersonville, TN.
    ·
  • Hokie_SmokerHokie_Smoker Posts: 458
    I'm headed to the skeet range this morning, taking the boat out this afternoon, putting something on the egg tomorrow.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·