Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

(OT) What are you doing this weekend, besides egging?

13»

Comments

• LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 745
    My baby turns 2yrs old tmrw. Smoking 23lbs of butts for about 40 ppl.
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,385
    My favorite ladies have a salon day tomorrow.

Me, gonna spend it getting pickled in my BIL pool to try and beat the heat.
    ·
  • HolepuncherHolepuncher Posts: 255
    In-laws anniversary, going to Maggianos for the celebration, weird time 3:30,waited to late for reservations. First Saturday off in a long time.
    Hendersonville, TN.
    ·
  • Hokie_SmokerHokie_Smoker Posts: 446
    I'm headed to the skeet range this morning, taking the boat out this afternoon, putting something on the egg tomorrow.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·