Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Frozen hamburgers

robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,853
Got a question? I know they sell frozen burgers (processed crap). I have a few frozen pre shaped burgers that I ground myself from chuck/brisket. Can I throw these no the Egg like frozen packaged burgers?

I need easy meals I can cook fast when we do not plan enough.

Garnerville, NY

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,453
    Cook Em frozen. Just keep your temp under control at 350 to 400 and do them raised direct if you can.
    yeah you can.  just don't cook them at searing temps...they need time to thaw out.