Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

@henapple's. Wonderful folks.

AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
I was invited for dinner this last Saturday at Tony's place. Although I said we could dine out and make it easy on everybody, he insisted that I join them at home. So I went. Great family, met his wife and kids. His wife made pesto pasta which was excellent. Tony and I were in his cave with the egg going, I was given the control of it to grill some simple chicken breast. Screwed it up! Let it go a tad too long. What with all the talking and sipping.... We had a super time and I thank him and his family for the great southern hospitality.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·

Comments

• It's always a good day when a new friend is made.

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,735
    edited July 2013
    I always knew Tony had a softer side. Not a sober side, but a softer side  :D

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,149
    I always thought Tony lived in his truck. Tony has a family?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·