Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

@henapple's. Wonderful folks.

AviatorAviator Posts: 1,441
I was invited for dinner this last Saturday at Tony's place. Although I said we could dine out and make it easy on everybody, he insisted that I join them at home. So I went. Great family, met his wife and kids. His wife made pesto pasta which was excellent. Tony and I were in his cave with the egg going, I was given the control of it to grill some simple chicken breast. Screwed it up! Let it go a tad too long. What with all the talking and sipping.... We had a super time and I thank him and his family for the great southern hospitality.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

Comments