Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

@henapple's. Wonderful folks.

AviatorAviator Posts: 1,524
I was invited for dinner this last Saturday at Tony's place. Although I said we could dine out and make it easy on everybody, he insisted that I join them at home. So I went. Great family, met his wife and kids. His wife made pesto pasta which was excellent. Tony and I were in his cave with the egg going, I was given the control of it to grill some simple chicken breast. Screwed it up! Let it go a tad too long. What with all the talking and sipping.... We had a super time and I thank him and his family for the great southern hospitality.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·

Comments

• It's always a good day when a new friend is made.

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,974
    edited July 2013
    I always knew Tony had a softer side. Not a sober side, but a softer side  :D

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,420
    I always thought Tony lived in his truck. Tony has a family?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·