Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Baby Backs with Apricot BBQ Sauce

Did Baby Backs tonight. Brined them for four hours. Rubbed with a little rub I made up quickly (salt, pepper, paprika, and brown sugar). Smoked about four hours. Threw in some Pecan chunks. Good flavor. A little salty but still really nice flavor. Made BBQ sauce using Apricot Preserves. Very tasty. Good Eat on a beautiful Saturday night. Pork Tenderloins tomorrow night!!!
image.jpg
960 x 720 - 320K
image.jpg
960 x 720 - 262K
image.jpg
960 x 720 - 257K
image.jpg
960 x 720 - 251K
image.jpg
960 x 720 - 287K
image.jpg
960 x 720 - 274K

Comments

• paqmanpaqman Posts: 668
    Awesome! We are doing ribs tomorrow. I'll be using one of the sauce I received in the elfster exchange. When my stash of sauce will be depleted, I'll try making some from scratch. Yours look good, I like the idea of using apricots.