Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Many thanks to egghead forum!

The egghead forum and its participants are outstanding! From the pork butt recipe and how to, the insight provided when a fire ring was cracked, this forum came through each time. My pork butt was perfect for the 4th, perfect flavor, bark was excellent, and low & slow worked like text book! Many thanks for the advice and for making our 4th of July feast kick BUTT! And have a great Independence Day!
·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,825
    Welcome to the forum!  (noticed it was your first post) ;)

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,694
    Welcome...

Great to see a happy lurker turn into a regular poster...

Now post some pics ;)
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    You get a pass since this is your first post, but we need pics next time. Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. Lots of great advice here.
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,588
    Welcome to the forum.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • ahc358ahc358 Posts: 2
    Good to be egg-gaged into this forum! I'll be checking in for your sound advice and counsel!
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,089
    Welcome
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,146
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey!
    Louisville
    ·