Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

There is nothing like...

The smell of a pork shoulder on the egg. I love all kinds of grilling, smoking, etc. but for me there is something about the smell of a pork shoulder for 12 hours that just does it.

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,451
    Had to agree - did a couple shoulders today, and the neighbors were all out to see what smelled so good.  
    It's not a science, it's an art. And it's flawed.
    - Camp Hill, PA
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,803
    Mines done put it on at 330 am. Shaping up to be a nice day in the NW
    Seattle, WA
  • DMurfDMurf Posts: 481
    I like driving back home while I am smoking food, as I turn into the community catching the scent of the EGG working away, wow!
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • fletcherfamfletcherfam Posts: 880
    @dmurf, that would be nice.

@skinny@, yea clouds are starting to roll in again, hopefully they will burn off