Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

There is nothing like...

The smell of a pork shoulder on the egg. I love all kinds of grilling, smoking, etc. but for me there is something about the smell of a pork shoulder for 12 hours that just does it.
·

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Had to agree - did a couple shoulders today, and the neighbors were all out to see what smelled so good.  
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,661
    Mines done put it on at 330 am. Shaping up to be a nice day in the NW
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • DMurfDMurf Posts: 481
    I like driving back home while I am smoking food, as I turn into the community catching the scent of the EGG working away, wow!
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
    ·
  • fletcherfamfletcherfam Posts: 873
    @dmurf, that would be nice.

@skinny@, yea clouds are starting to roll in again, hopefully they will burn off
    ·