Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pre 4th dinner

I know everyone is planning some good grub for tomorrow. I wanted to start off the long weekend by making one of SWMBO's favorites. Fresh Gulf Shrimp, grilled veggies and tortellini with homemade spicy Alfredo. I hope everyone has a great 4th! image image image
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
image.jpg 1.1M
image.jpg 809.5K
image.jpg 1.1M

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,193
    Nice. Are those Zukes? Have always split them in half lengthwise, but this way you get a lot more of the good stuff, butter/oil and spices....
    Enjoy, and have a great Independence Day....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • Que_n_BrewQue_n_Brew Posts: 577
    Skiddy...what are Zukes. I googled it and it showed dog treats. :D
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!