Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A little different pizza but really good.

Did pizza last night one that was a little different but really good, the others were just traditional. The first was red seedless grapes with Gorgonzola cheese the next was pizza margarita and then just supreme. The grape and Gorgonzola I started with evoo and fresh garlic on the crust then two tbsp of heavy cream then add the grapes and cheese, this thing was a hit.
image.jpg 236.7K
image.jpg 223.7K
·

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,457
    You'll never know unless you try. Looks good.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Sounds great.  I did a carbonara pizza that was quite tasty if you are looking for some more ideas.

LBGE
    Zionsville, IN
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,978
    Interesting combo of flavors. Thanks for sharing. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·