Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

HOT HOT HOT

I live in northern California and the temperature is 101 degrees at 1:45 pm. Don't believe their will be very many people firing up a grill or a green egg this 4th of july. We are in the middle of a heat wave and its suppose to be 105 the fourth. LOL
·

Comments

• Oh, I'm sorry.  I thought this was a thread about Buster Poindexter.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 275
    I don't have a y sympathy for y'all. It's usually 105 in Texas this week with high humidity!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    edited July 2013
    Wahhhhh! :((
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,429
    When I was growing up our dads made us soak our skiveys in turpentine, set them on fire and then dance on the burning hot lump... We were a human thermapen, and we liked it.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    101? I only fire up my wok when it gets to 105.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Perfect time to fire up the Egg.  Better than using the oven and putting an even bigger strain on the A/C  Just make sure you add extra ice to your adult beverage.