Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Sad Sad day

dougbackerdougbacker Posts: 277
edited July 2013 in EggHead Forum
Cooked some chicken thighs yesterday on the Mini, Opened it up to take em off to eat and our lunch was spoiled with what I found, My 30 day old egg has a problem. Called my dealer today and he said to bring it in and THEY are going to replace the gasket. If this new one don't last any longer then this one did I guess it is Rutland for me....By the way can someone please give me the contact info to get Rutland gaskets?
Oh Ya instead of tears coming from my large(lack of use) it was laughing. I think the large did this to the Mini just for spite. ;(
The large is a BIG BULLY..... Gotta be pickin on such a little guy
Mini Gasket.jpg
1280 x 960 - 225K

--------------------------------------------------------
South Dakota
KBØQBT
Large BGE, 
Mini BGE
36" Blackstone Griddle
Phoenix Gasser
Cyber Q WIFI

And a deck box full of toy's