Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Thug Kitchen. The shizznit.

nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 19,787

Comments

• ParallelParallel Posts: 432
    Dude, that **** is funny... AND some of those recipes don't look half bad.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,549
    All my cooking threads will be in reverence to this site. Outstanding, nola.

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 19,787
    My buddy in Minneapolis that I turned on to this site has already made three things....he said they were all exemplary.   The recipes are the real deal.

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,549
    My buddy in Minneapolis that I turned on to this site has already made three things....he said they were all exemplary.   The recipes are the real deal.
    The guy certainly knows his stuff. Bourbon really does help fight ****.
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 8,205
    Awesome! It already made my day better.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • grill4usgrill4us Posts: 100
    Thanks for sharing this link.  I think I found my contribution for Thanksgiving!  Have you made any of these recipes from the Thug Kitchen?
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,420
    We made the cranberry sauce last year it was top notch but I had never made it before only compared to canned sludge.
  • I picked up the cookbook at b&n tonight. I was planning on giving it as a Xmas present but I think I'll keep it instead.
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • bcsnavebcsnave Posts: 980

That shizzle's gone fazizzle

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI

• NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 14,477
    Thanks for the share ya thug ass playa. \m/
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL