Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thug Kitchen. The shizznit.

nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,474

Comments

• ParallelParallel Posts: 432
    Dude, that **** is funny... AND some of those recipes don't look half bad.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,550
    All my cooking threads will be in reverence to this site. Outstanding, nola.

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,474
    My buddy in Minneapolis that I turned on to this site has already made three things....he said they were all exemplary.   The recipes are the real deal.

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,550
    My buddy in Minneapolis that I turned on to this site has already made three things....he said they were all exemplary.   The recipes are the real deal.
    The guy certainly knows his stuff. Bourbon really does help fight ****.
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,162
    Awesome! It already made my day better.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Thanks for sharing this link.  I think I found my contribution for Thanksgiving!  Have you made any of these recipes from the Thug Kitchen?
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,312
    We made the cranberry sauce last year it was top notch but I had never made it before only compared to canned sludge.
  • I picked up the cookbook at b&n tonight. I was planning on giving it as a Xmas present but I think I'll keep it instead.
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • bcsnavebcsnave Posts: 808

That shizzle's gone fazizzle

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI

• NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 11,478
    Thanks for the share ya thug ass playa. \m/
    LBGE 2012, Mini MAX 2014, SS Table and Stoker
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Middleburg, FL