Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Results! First Brisket & Other Things

Cooked my brains out yesterday. Other additives helped as well. Brisket came off at 3:30 am this morning after 19 hours @250, internal temp 195. Sausages and peppers chopped and in penne sauce. Soon to be bagged and frozen along with chicken breasts. Dinner is ready and waiting for the next couple of weeks. Apparently found time for some lucha libra as well. Woo-hoo!!

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

image.jpg 1.3M
image.jpg 2.1M
image.jpg 1.3M
image.jpg 2.3M
image.jpg 1.8M
image.jpg 335.2K
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Good looking cooks...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 398
    @henapple - thanks I appreciate that. Was a good time for sure. MINI is giving me dirty looks today for
    being relegated to the sidelines. Can't bring myself to start a fire today.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

·