Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT. Your daily ride and others.

There have been OT's about 'stuff'. How about our daily driver and other vehicles.
My daily is a 2012 Subaru Outback.
Hobby cars 82 M Benz 240D, 4 speed manual and 84 300 CD.
Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

·

Comments

• texbaggertexbagger Posts: 90
    2013 Harley Road Glide.  Ride the beaqst to work every day, wife drives an SLK280 Benz.
    FLTRX.jpg 60.3K
    ·
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,347
    edited June 2013

My daily drivers:

2005, 2006, & 2010 Ford Explorer EB's

Mommy mobile:

2012 Toyota Sienna AWD

My toys that haven't been out of garage ever since the kids were born:

1981 DeLorean DMC-12

1992 Cadillac Allante

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·
  • brianwdmnbrianwdmn Posts: 365
    We're a BMW family. Daily driver for me is an '01 Z3 roadster, SWMBO drives an '03 X5, and we bought our son an '01 325i that he has at college.
    Marietta, East Cobb, GA
    ·
  • MklineMkline Posts: 177
    Daily driver is two wheels. 55 miles to the gallon and can make the work roundtrip in less then 3/4 gallon of gas.
    image.jpg 1009.8K
    ·
  • BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 523
    2004 VW R32 with HPA's 20th Anniversary turbo kit.470 horsepower, needed for merging. :))
    Edina, MN

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,241
    Here she is!!! :)

I wouldn't sell my bike for all the money in the world. Not for a hundred million, trillion, billion dollars!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    ·
  • tyenic1tyenic1 Posts: 149
    Daily Driver is a 2010 Chevy Silverado 1/2 ton 4wd crew cab. SWMBO has a 2010 Chevy Traverse. The kid mobile is a 2011 GMC Yukon XL Denali, it's the only thing that will fit us and the 5 kids with suitcases and all.
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,684

My family car is a 2005 Dodge Dakota 4-door Quad Cab

My sports car is a 2005 Dodge Dakota 4-door Quad Cab

My work car is a   2005 Dodge Dakota 4-door Quad Cab      But I'm retired, so?

:P
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 456
    1/2 time '07 F150 other 1/2 '04 BMW R1150RS
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·