Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

simple pork tenderloin

Have been trying to eat healthier lately.  Made a rub garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and lemon zest.  Cooked at 400 dome, flipping sides every 15 minutes. Pulled at 150.  So good, so simple.

Here is sliced and so moist. 

Zionsville, IN

• EggucatorEggucator Posts: 185

Zionsville, IN
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,451
    Very nice.
    It's not a science, it's an art. And it's flawed.
    - Camp Hill, PA
  • TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,534
    Know what you mean. Simple and good. Did two myself last night. I did them indirect at 350. Stuffed one and left the other one plain. Alway a hit with the family.
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,875
    edited June 2013
    Well Done. Wait it looks more like medium rare. Well Done= Nice Job, looks great. ;)
    Large, small, and a mini
  • tulocaytulocay Posts: 1,737
    Have you ever brined pork tenderloin? Seems to make a positive difference for me.
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • EggucatorEggucator Posts: 185
    @tulocay What do you brine with?  How long? 
    Zionsville, IN
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,995
    Looks incredible!  =P~   Nice job!
  • aemaem Posts: 115
    Pork Terderloin is one of my favorite things to grill.  I get the Natural ones from HEB in Austin.  Olive Oil and either salt/pepper or McCormick Montreal seasoning.  Raised grill @ 350-400.  Roughly 18 minutes, turning every 6.  Fantastic.  Good enough for company, easy enough for a quick weekday cook.
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,882
    I also love pork tenderloins.  One of my favorites is to slather in mayonnaise then roll in a package of Lipton's Dry Onion Soup mix and grill.  Yeah! 
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • We tried this tonight and absolutely loved it.  It was quick, easy and oh so tasty!