Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Craiglist XL in Atlanta GA

Not sure if anyone is looking for an xl BGE but I thought I would share the link in case someone wants to make them an offer on it.  They want 700 for it.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/for/3900680455.html

Comments

• LitLit Posts: 4,028
    The large with nest and composite shelves for $380 is what I am after
  • freedog74freedog74 Posts: 62
    yea I saw that one as well.  i just tried to click on the link for the xl and it appears to deleted so they must have sold it.
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,896
    edited June 2013
    Lit said:
    The large with nest and composite shelves for $380 is what I am after
    That is crazy!  Let me know if you don't get it and it is availalbe ;).  Have a neighbor who is considering one.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 766
    Hell of a deal there!
  • LitLit Posts: 4,028
    I emailed the guy my number 20 minutes after it was posted and no response and its down now. Not really sure where I would have put it but sure I could have found a place.
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 766
    Coulda sold it and made a few bucks?