Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tuesday supper on the small BGE

Wow, really easy and really tasty too. Meatball subs. Italian meatballs bought premade. Put the meatballs on the small indirect with the woo and stone @ 375. Pulled @ 170ish IT. Toasted my buns on the small too. Ragu sketty sauce and mozzarella and provolone cheeses on the subs. Chips and salsa on the side. This is the first time I have done this but won't be the last.

@griffin was talking about Tecate light earlier and that got me wanting some cervezas. I went with Modelo especial.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

image.jpg 2.3M
image.jpg 2.1M
·

Comments