Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

dual egg saturday wok and thighs

SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,742
Last minute substitution since it was a nice day. Quick steam the veggies before wok.

imageimage
imageimageimage
Seattle, WA

Comments

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Nice meal there, congrats on that.
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 3,135
    Nice looking cook there @SkinnyV so how's the swinging thing working with the raised grid?
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,742
    Extender does the job, but I see why others want it attached to an extra grid as a standalone set up.

I didn't want the hassle of taking it off and it was in the way the whole cook.

Seattle, WA
  • EggucatorEggucator Posts: 184
    Looks great.  Chicken thighs is where it is at!
    LBGE
    Zionsville, IN
  • FortodayFortoday Posts: 94
    Do you have extra spacers on that extender. I've been thinking about buying one but I read that the spacers are hard to find