Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Royal Oak

I've had a bag of it in my back seat in my car for three days. Man does my car smell good. That's all.
·

Comments

• ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,054
    I left some in my trunk with my golf clubs.  I couldn't keep the ball in the fairway the next three rounds because my golf bag smelled of lump and all I could think of was cooking some grub.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,048
    edited June 2013
    henapple said:

I had 72 bags of Ozark Oak in my trailer... I slept in it.

I still have 28 in my truck. I went to the beach last week and my car smelled like a 12 pack made sweet love to a jellyfish in the hot texas sun inside a car. Now it smells like none of that happened.

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 12,847
    Be sure to lock it up.... Cazzy isn't too far...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 6,717
    henapple said:
    Be sure to lock it up.... Cazzy isn't too far...

Just a hack that makes some shitty BBQ...
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 6,717
    I had 72 bags of Ozark Oak in my trailer... I slept in it.
    I still have 28 in my truck. I went to the beach last week and my car smelled like a 12 pack made sweet love to a jellyfish in the hot texas sun inside a car. Now it smells like none of that happened.
    If someone breaks in and only steals two bags, it wasn't me.   :-\"
    Just a hack that makes some shitty BBQ...
    ·
  • RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    I have it stacked in my garage. Love the smell as I leave and when I get home.
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
    ·
  • RV10FlyerRV10Flyer Posts: 135
    I bought some RO at wal-mart when it was on sale last month.  It was raining so I had to stuff it in the back seat of my truck.  My truck had a wonderful smell for a week.  I'm thinking of hanging a chunk with some fishing line on the rear-view mirror. :))

North Texas

XL BGE

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,187
    RV10Flyer said:
    I bought some RO at wal-mart when it was on sale last month.  It was raining so I had to stuff it in the back seat of my truck.  My truck had a wonderful smell for a week.  I'm thinking of hanging a chunk with some fishing line on the rear-view mirror. :))
    Awesome idea, RO air fresheners, kinda like the little evergreen trees have been turned to lump. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·