Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Where's my post? I was censored!!!!

So when I make a post here and I quote someone there is a box in the lower screen saying someone needs to approve my post.  Uh, ok.  Only problem is they NEVER SHOW UP.  EVER.  

Last post I made was a long one for me trying to help a newbie out.  If this is how its going to be I will leave.  I've tried to work with this forum over the years and love to egg and share and all.  I don't mind someone reviewing all my posts.  But post it.  And if you don't then tell me why.

That is all.

Am I the only one this happens to?  Or does this happen to everyone?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
[I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

Comments

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,412
    I got that message tonight while trying to post the pizza cook.  Go over to drafts and copy and paste that into a new discussion.  What a PIA this forum is sometimes! X(
    Large, small and mini SW Austin
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,009
    I have had it happen a few times recently.  Think it is a software problem.  Here is how I get around it.  Type just "test" in message block, post c omment and then go edit it and the message gets posted.  It works for me. 
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,917
    @fiver29... It has probably happened to all of us at least once. FYI, the post never gets approved. I agree with you that it is frustrating.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,881
    Agreed...I don't know if it completely random; but it seems like when it happens I am usually including a link or a picture.  I'm guessing a notification gets sent to someone...probably the same someone that is supposed to approve new member requests :)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.