Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Finally back!

KoskoKosko Posts: 533
After being disconnected from all types of communication( phone,Internet , tv etc.) for the last 2 weeks since I have moved in my new house I have finally got back connected ( thanks to piss poor customer service COMCAST!) anyways I just got moved in and my wife and 2 girls left me for 10 days to go see her sister in DC. It had been WEEKS since I fired up my EGG so I started back out with a steak dinner to my self ( since SWMBO has left me for Father's Day!) I have a ton of reading/ catching up! imageimage
image.jpg
960 x 720 - 299K
image.jpg
960 x 720 - 258K
Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,590
    Great looking stizzake
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • bholmesbholmes Posts: 5
    Please dont believe anything this guy has to say. He likes to waist food. He once convinced me to drive around with a dead racoon on the hood of my car in high school, and then the next day convinced me to do the same with a chicken. He obviously isnt worried about the price of meat when he did things like this... Those are two fine grillin animals... All jokes aside. @kosko is about as good as they come. Awesome seeing such a good friend on this site. We need to get together soon nick. I got to talk withRusty last week for a while. Its crazy we never see each other.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 8,517
    Isn't comcast just comcastic? I hate those bastards. I'm getting ready to dump them but my only other wired option is DSL.
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 533
    bholmes said:
    Please dont believe anything this guy has to say. He likes to waist food. He once convinced me to drive around with a dead racoon on the hood of my car in high school, and then the next day convinced me to do the same with a chicken. He obviously isnt worried about the price of meat when he did things like this... Those are two fine grillin animals... All jokes aside. @kosko is about as good as they come. Awesome seeing such a good friend on this site. We need to get together soon nick. I got to talk withRusty last week for a while. Its crazy we never see each other.

Lets get together bro! I am serious! Me and @bholmes used to terrorize them punks in high school, reminds me of the movie dazed and confused!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE